©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Sep 17, 2009

A little gem




After our meeting in Arlington Heights, Tim and I
were in the mood for some quick Italian food. After driving around for
30 min we settled for the Olive Garden.
45 min wait? Oh, I think not
No, no no no no
Olive Garden on a Wed night at 8pm?
come on...I don't see the attraction

Driving around some more and slightly
irritated(me), we find this little Italian restaurant
that we have passed 100 times w/o noticing.
It is on the corner of a strip mall in Itasca.
Quite possibly next to what looks like a strip club
(don't quote me, it was dark and I was crabby hungry)

Holy smokes it is a nice, nice restaurant...pure
Italian. I mean straight off the boat Italian, can't understand
the waiter Italian. (I was slightly afraid of the waiter)
Fresh bread and homemade pasta that turned my
frown upside down.

De Marco's, Itasca gets a thumbs up

Just realized this is my 200th blog, yay me!

No comments: