©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Sep 13, 2009

My brother, Patrick Moran CFD


Last night Tim and I joined my family at the Odeum
Sports and Expo Center in Villa Park. My older brother
Patrick was fighting in a MMA charity match CFD vs CPD. Pat is
a 3rd generation Chicago Fireman for 16 + years.

When the MC announced Patrick's name the crowd went wild,
everyone loves the fireman. When the police officer was announced
the crowd booed. He took it all in stride as it's wasn't personal.

As always my dad is there to cheer on his kids
He looks damn good for a 72 year old man

We had a VIP table smack dab in front of the cage




My brother arms were huge, in the course of his training he
lost 30+ lbs and is almost all muscle. Not bad for a 47 year old

It was really hard for me to watch, it's a horrendous
feeling to watch a loved one get hit. I did have to choke back tears
a few times


It was a close fight, but unfortunately CPD came out on top.
Just look at their poor faces...it says it all
It's a young mans sport and
God bless both of them
I was so proud of my brother to get in the cage.
He's a winner in my book!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Whoa. I couldn't watch!