©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Sep 26, 2009

I got my cheesecake !!!

My birthday cake

Today was the 4th and final day of my birthday. There is
something to be said for being the only girl in the house.
All 4 of my boys made my 45th birthday very special.
Karrick gave me his prized Transformer and didn't even take it
back after my birthday.
He informed me that now we can just share it.
Huge, huge huge huge for a 5 year old.

Tim bought me beautiful
flowers and told me I looked skinny, if that's not
every women's dream I don't know what is


We had planned a movie and dinner for today.
We settled on "Serbian Scar" possibly the worst 30 min of
my life...horrible is all I can say. We walked out and there was another movie starting
across the hall "Whiteout" well after about 20min
into the movie "they jumped the shark" and out we walked.
Another horrible horrible movie


There is always dinner, I had a taste for Mexican
after reading my friend Melissa's blog. The food was just "good",
then we tried some shopping and couldn't find anything to buy.

Tim and I decided it was time to go home. It
really was a wonderful day
we had a great time just being together and
laughing

Around 10 pm Tim, TJ, Callahan and Karrick came up to my
room with balloons, poppers, cards and Cheesecake! I finally got
my cheesecake!
TJ's gift to me was a "21" candle
(smart boy)







My boys ROCK!!
thanks guys, you are the best


No comments: