©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Sep 9, 2009

Date night






Tim and I had a Friday night on the town.
We got a room at the Hyatt for the evening, a wonderful
dinner at Stetson's
which was located in the hotel



After dinner we decided to walk over to Navy Pier. I don't think I have been there
in 12 years. It was a beautiful warm clear night and the city
was stunning. We played total tourists and rode the Ferris wheel.
It was pretty cool and the view was breath taking.
There was hardly anyone there


We went in all the little shops around the pier
laughing like teenagers. It was really a good time.
Saturday morning we had breakfast and headed to
Millennium Park
Okay , I'm going to tell you the bean is just FUN!
fun fun fun fun fun

What is better than 1 Mary?

Why, 2 Mary's of course





After hitting State street for more shopping we
had to catch the 12:40 train back to Lombard, pick
our boys and head up to Wisconsin for our final summer
weekend.
I felt like we had a mini vacation after only 17 hours
in the city
(did I mention we had NO KIDS?)






No comments: