©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Sep 20, 2009

How lazy can one person be?



I, like the majority of parents everywhere usually
spend my weekends going
from "here to there" and back again
Sometimes my body says "DONE!" as it did Friday
afternoon. At 5 pm I put on my pajama's got in bed,
watched tv and dozed off and on until Sunday morning. I did
venture to the refrigerator every so often.
Sunday morning I went to West Chicago to watch TJ's
double header baseball game. I sat in a chair and watched him
play ball from 11 am til 4 pm

That was my weekend. I put the "L" in lazy

Everyone did their own thing:
TJ played XBOX live
Callahan and Karrick played Lego's or
on the computer. Every so often I would hear them playing outside.
Tim was home (I was lazy not neglectful)



TJ practicing his "skills"

and now I am back in my pajama's

No comments: