©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Sep 23, 2009

Cheesecake

I just LOVE cheesecake!

I have had a cheesecake craving for some time. For one
reason or another I can't seem to get my cheesecake.
My 2 dear girlfriends took me to dinner last night for my birthday
at The Cheesecake Factory. I was giddy with
cheesecake dessert anticipation. We
met at 6pm which was enough time for a relaxed
dinner and dessert before my 8pm appt nearby. We were
catching up and gabbing away, and before I knew it, it
was 7:40 and I didn't get my cheesecake.
CRAP Crap crap crap!!!
I pretty much had to run out of there.
It was a wonderful dinner anyway with 2 special
friends.

So, today being my 45th Birthday
(when in God's name did I get to this point, wasn't I was just
21, 33, 37, 40...)

Anyway, all I want for my birthday is cheesecake
preferably strawberry.
Karrick, God Bless his little heart gave me his most
prized possession, his
Optimus Prime Transformer!

Can I eat it? Will it taste like strawberry Cheesecake?

We are not celebrating my Birthday until Saturday due
to CCD, that starts tonight 6:30 -8pm at
Sacred Heart Church,
which of course wipes out any plans

3 days people, 3 days to come up with some

Cheesecake!!

No comments: