©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Oct 30, 2009

The Monster Bash


Tonight was Pleasant Lane's annual Monster Bash.
 I can't believe this is our 5th year!(only 5 more to go).
 Karrick has been going since
he was a 1 year old, but now it is officially his party and he had a
ball with his classmates. It's loud and kids just run around.
There are games, a DJ, haunted house and food. There are
raffles, and costume contests. I'm kinda surprised Karrick
didn't win that. We did however win a Enchanted Castle
 family package in the raffle. Which is a dream come true for Karrick


This is my costume, I seriously think I lost 15 pounds just
sweating. I kept hearing a ripping sound every time I bent over.
At one point I was sooo hot I removed the costume and guess what?
The  ripping was my jeans...left cheek to be exact. Huge huge
fraying mess, not to mention my grannies hanging out.
That put the "H" in horror


Karrick and I went shopping at Home Depot and made this robot
costume together. I even spray painted his pants Metallic silver


Karrick walked around saying
"I-must-kill-you" in his ro-bot voice


Dryer exhaust duct for his arms





This picture cracks me up because my Tim thought it was
one of those stick your face in the hole photo opps, ah no!!!
It was a bean bag toss and these cute little kids in line
didn't know what to do so they all froze




 My neighbor goes Halloween crazy every year.
 On Halloween day he dress up
as a Gorilla and freezes in position outside until unsuspecting
 trick or treaters come a calling...then POW out he jumps.
This is me as you can tell by my hair bow.
Karrick walks very cautiously  by this house everyday
it spooks him
 I am adding last years photo, Just cause
 they are worth repeating





Still have those kiss boots

No comments: