©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 5, 2010

Date night

Tim and I went back to The Ivy in Wheaton for dinner, again with our Groupon. The food is so amazing even the butter is great. It is so good that I tried Tim's lamb chop with deep fried tomatoes and ate an entire lamb chop. I always hated lamb...never could stand the after taste...no yucky after taste here.
I was also excited to wear my new super cute outfit. Vera Wang and I have become good buddies (purple tights.)My outfit is really 100 times cuter in person. I have bought a ton of new nice clothes...call it a mid-life crises? I'm not sure, but I do know Tim seems to be enjoying it too
love my tights!
I am dying for these boots below and I am pretty confident in Santa this year. They are similar to ones I already have, except the Aldo boots below have a better sole and support. They also are knee high (almost knee high on me) and a tighter fit around the leg

 

No comments: