©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Aug 17, 2011

Happy 15th Birthday to my first born child

 My 1st born son is 15........15!
Happy Birthday to an amazing boy!

 Karrick made a card all by himself and it is a winner!

"Happy Birthday TJ!!
"we Love you"

all the bugs are flocking to TJ

 "you change my life"
If that isn't the biggest compliment, I don't know what is. What 7 year old recognizes that?

"You made my life better" 

 
For TJ's birthday dinner we took him and Alexis to "The Capital Grille"
Did we really just double date with our son and his longtime girlfriend? Time needs to just slow down a bit. Im afraid if I blink he'll be in college.


this is actually the worlds cutest dress that has an amazing fit. It's a cream eyelet dress by Lily...just love it. I need a better pose of myself

No comments: