©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Aug 23, 2011

That time of year



 My little man started the 2nd grade today. I went with him as it was only 1hr to say hello and drop off school supplies. I also had to capture the "back to school shots" for the yearbook. Callahan also had 1 hr of class today...7th grade, holy Cow!
TJ starts Sophomore year tomorrow and all 3 boys have a full day
I am so excited for Karrick this year, he is a new child after having his tonsils and adenoids out last April 6th.  Since then he has added 7lbs to his frame and 2 inches to his height....2 inches in 4 months. He grew so fast that he had hip and leg pain. His voice is slightly deeper and he is full of spunk.
 3 out of his 4 close buddies are in his class and the class bully (future inmate and sociopath) is in the other class. I was 99% sure he would be as I barged into the principals office on more than 1 occasion about him hurting Karrick. Karrick's full of piss and vinegar now, so I don't think he'll be pushed around anymore





No comments: