©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jun 13, 2012

not your average 15 year old



The sun hit TJ's face just perfectly and I told him to FREEZE! mid step in the driveway. He's such a good model...he froze and I went snap snap and got these shots. I can't take too much credit...the kid is just stunning
 We had just returned home after dinner. I took TJ, Karrick, Alexis, Megan and Nathan (Alexis' younger sister and brother that are 2 and 1 year older than Karrick)  to our local yummy hot dog stand to start off my official vacation





Tim and Callahan are in Rome as we speak, they left yesterday and today was a free day to adjust before the fun begins tomorrow.

This is tomorrow's schedule
  • Take a guided tour of Vatican City
  • Visit the Sistine Chapel
  • Visit St. Peter’s Basilica
  • Take a guided tour of Rome
  • Visit the Colosseum
  • Visit the Roman Forum
  • Take a self-guided walking tour of Rome
    • Trevi Fountain
    • Pantheon
    • Piazza Navona
    • Spanish Steps


I am on vacation for the next 5 days and there are no words to describe how ecstatic I am.
 My boss is gone for almost a month on vacation which kinda makes me on an extended vacation by default....right?

Life is good!


No comments: