©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jun 29, 2012

Dallas bound


TJ is on his way to Dallas for 9 days with Alexis and her family. The McGinty's are traveling fools this summer and there is no end in sight. I'm going to say it
"We totally deserve it, all of us"
Sadly, TJ will miss my dad's 75 th birthday party next weekend that me, Jim and Christine have been planning for months. The week after is Karrick's joint birthday party with his buddy Nico...we rented out the Lombard waterpark for a nighttime  party.
 In 4 weeks is the big Connell family picnic at McGinty Farm that I have a list of things to finish. Busy party month!
We will miss our TJ, have fun little man, come back safe and in 1 piece

No comments: