©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Oct 1, 2012

Arrgh! and Me!




 All I wanted to do was change my header picture and somehow I changed my template. I have yet to get it back to something I like. As soon as I have a small chunk of time I will figure it out. I'm sure no one is losing sleep over it.

I am going to say, that I...yes me, was the talk of the middle school today. Apparently everyone loved some pictures that I took of a certain young lady
hint: Callahan's girlfriend


I keep asking Cal

"who was the talk of the middle school today?"

you were

I can't hear you....
did you say

Me?, me me me me

I have no shame

1 comment:

Mel said...

The photo of her on the swing is amazing!