©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Oct 26, 2012

Monster Bash

 Karrick's old man costume...love that mask

After one of the busiest few weeks of my life all I wanted to do was sleep! I put on my big girl panties so Tim and I could take Karrick to the annual Monster Bash at Pleasant Lane. I had to get shots for the yearbook too. It's really a great party for the kids...in place of a classroom party. Food, raffle's, DJ, dancing, games and just a lot of fun. It's usually held on a Friday, but the kids were off today, so it was held last night.


This little boys costume was awesome...the eye lit up...clearly his dad has some skills


^Tim and I with the old man mask ^

 Karrick picked out my mask...after swimming class we ran to party city so he could get a cape. I picked out a bright red short Vixen wig, but Karrick didn't care for it.
I could barely socialize I was so tired...which is unheard of for me.
I look mad in the picture but I wasn't. As karrick says "I'm just not using any facial muscles"
I am super busy at work, didn't even get my day off this week and had something every single night this week. Not to mention I was busy on the movie set all day Sat and Sun....very low on sleep. I am super excited to sleep in tomorrow!!!!

No comments: