©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jun 3, 2013

Callahan and Katie's 8th grade photo shoot

Friday I had the day off, so we had a photshoot. These are the outfits that Callahan and Katie wore to their 8th grade dance on the "Spirit of chicago". I love how they are color coordinated.
I just love the above picture, it is genuine and sweet.
The chemistry these 2 have is fantastic and they are very comfortable together.

I shot at Babcock's Grove Cemetery and Terrace View Park both very close to our home. These two were so easy we were done in no time.
Im having picture withdrawls, been so busy that I've only done a handful of photoshoots lately






 

No comments: