©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Nov 17, 2013

Beautiful Baby M



A few months a ago my girlfriend asked if she could buy a photography session as a baby shower gift for her cousin
Why sure!
The session was scheduled for last Saturday. Family Values was filming at out house in the morning and my shoot was scheduled for the afternoon. I was coming off a hectic week. I drove an hour south and my worst nightmare came true, I had my camera bag but no camera. I had left the camera on my couch.  OMG! I was so humiliated I could of died.
We rescheduled for yesterday morning. I was kinda nervous because it was cloudy and I was shooting indoor. I was concerned about light.
Well, this was one of the most enjoyable shoots I've done. The baby was amazing, cute, happy and could hold her head up.
I also bought a new lens this week an 85 mm which lets in so much light that my shots are fantastic! A must have for any photographer! I am building a nice collection as I now have 5 different lenses. 
Look at the crispness and pop in the eyes. It also creates a stronger blur in the background. I shot in front of sliding glass doors and no silhouette 


This review put tears in my eyes


I can't begin to explain how wonderful Mary is as a photographer!! In July I received a gift certificate for a 
in home photo shoot for my baby shower. I never met Mary didn't even know her work. The people that 
gave it to me said they loved her work, so I took their word for it. So yesterday (Saturday 11/17/13) my 
husband, our daughter and I met Mary. She was kind, sweet, creative and so much more with our 
daughter. We were thrilled with how well the photo shoot went. The next day Mary emailed me some
 sample shots and my husband started to cry on how beautiful the pictures were. He couldn't believe how 
Mary captured the littlest movements...that moment was priceless to me and it was all because of Mary.
 From this day forward we our happy to say Mary will watch our daughter grow cause we will be hiring 
her 
to do her pictures from this day forward...
Unlike ·  · 3 hours ago


Look at the eyelashes 


















She put her little feet up by herself

No comments: