©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Sep 9, 2008

Better late than never





I finally have a picture of Karrick's first day at school.(okay, it's the second week...come on he's the 3rd child) He now goes to a Catholic school in the neighborhood. Mommy had a rough start. I was the only one on the first day to not bring a camera. On TJ's 1st day of pre-school mommy and daddy were there with camera's ; still and video. I also received a phone call at lunch time from the school office asking where Karrick's lunch was. My response was "oh, I guess you don't feed him? they fed him at Kindercare"



Last night I took all 3 boys to the mall. I don't do malls, especially with 3 boys. I feared for the worst. TJ wanted to pick out his own clothes. He is now in the 7th grade ...girls. I am pleased to report that it was a delight. My boys were not the monsters of yesterday. I was not embarrassed nor did i need to wear the t-shirt that says "No, really they are not my children" My boys were civilized human beings. Here is TJ's new clothes. (he even picked out shoes on sale at Zumiez) Notice Patrick ready to attack anyone or anything that gets in the way between home and the bus stop.

Something very strange happened during the rain last night. My in-house fountain stopped mid rain. An act of God? TJ's banking on a leaf clog on the roof.

No comments: