©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Sep 19, 2008

I Guess This is it



I keep waiting for the day I can blog about some great restaurant or some fancy party I attended. I guess it isn't meant to be. This is it, My Life...



Frost on my grass? No.......................try toilet paper from the flood. There is nothing more disgusting then your communities waste washing up on your lawn. God Bless the Village workers that came by with rakes and Lime. The lime may kill the grass, but hey whats the alternative?

And my lower level...

I'm learning a new skill...Demolition!

My TJ has been sidelined for a couple weeks with a knee injury. The school nurse called for the second time in 4 days. An already sore knee from baseball went out during PE


Yes, his legs are that long, no trick photography








Gimp 1 and Gimp 2
TJ now matches my neighbor as they hobble off to the bus stop. And they say it only gets worse...

No comments: