©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Sep 11, 2008

My Day Off




Today was my day off. It was my day to hang at home with the kids. Life is good when the sun is shinning, where you can sit on the deck in your pajamas while drinking coffee (me) of just eating Sponge Bob Cheeze its (Karrick). Who would of thought that is angelic little boy and future rock star by day could turn into Satan by night. While sitting on the time out step, he belts out "You have ruined my life!" Your 4 kid, give me a break.




Tj and had some time before baseball and made "Auntie Anne's" pretzels. They turned out really good.
TJ is definitely Karrick's favorite. TJ has had a nurturing side to him since age 2 when he wouldn't let anyone near Callahan's bassinet. Nothing has changed as he carries his little brother in front of all the guys after baseball practice. As you can see they played in the smelly mud, oh oh oh oh it was a windows down right to the shower, ride home. TJ's mitt fits perfectly on his head.





My Callahan has taken up the Cello. He is now part of the Orchestra. "Well mom, Cello and student Counsel will look good on my Yale application." His dream for the last 2 years. This year Cal wants to run for treasurer, last year he was a 3rd grade representative. You got to hand it to him, he knows what he wants out of life. As I tell my kids "You are destined to do great things.. Be a part of life, don't sit on the sidelines"



No comments: