©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Nov 24, 2008

Here we go again

With the family room complete it was time to gut and renovate the laundry room. I never fully realized the damage a flood can do. I was having nightmares about the mold growing behind the walls and decided it was time to bring it down to the bare bones. The outside wall was the only wall left to be gutted. That meant moving the washer, dryer and deep freezer. All the built in cabinets had to be tossed.
I doused the studs with pure bleach and will let it dry out, then I am going to insulate and drywall it myself.




Yucky yucky yucky

No comments: