©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Nov 15, 2008

A Date With My Boys


Tonight I had a date with Callahan to go see
"The Sound of Music" at Glenbard East H.S.
Cal really wanted to go because his friend Matthew was playing the role of Kurt. Every time matthew would sing or dance Callahan got a huge smile on his face. He was really proud of his friend. Callahan was equally excited to see his friend Ben's older brother cast as a Nazi.
Karrick also joined us. Well, of course half way through Act 1 he wanted to get up on stage.
When I told him he couldn't get up on the stage, he belts out "Sure I can mom, there are stairs right there" all the while looking at me as though I'm some kind of idiot. He asked if I would sign him up for the next play. I said ok, then he was content singing "I am sixteen, going on seventeen" for the remainder of the show.
I just don't know about this one. If he's like this at 4...





1 comment:

Mel said...

Sounds like a great evening! My brother played the Captain when he was in 8th grade and I have never forgotten him singing Edelwiess...very fun!