©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jan 8, 2009

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



Due to travel baseball camp every Saturday for the next 2 months, I had to switch my weekly massage to Thurday's after work. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I thought about my massage all day. It was like a prize waiting for me after a grueling day at work. Hahahahaha, my days are never grueling at work but it was fun to say. http://therapeuticconnections.com. Today I really needed my neck worked on. Tiny muscle spasms bit me all day long and every time I moved at my desk I yelped like a puppy...it really sucked. I feel better now. Julie my massage therapist attacks the knots in my neck and back like no other.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



Is my butt really that big?




Today I had my parent teacher conference with Mrs. Larsen Karricks Prek 4 teacher. I was wondering about his readiness for kindergarten next year. He is 100% ready. He recognizes all numbers, letters, shapes and colors. Karrick can write and has shown much improvement holding a pencil the correct way. Mrs Larson mentioned core strenghtening excercises help. I said a friend of mine told me that and put her son in ballet lessons which seem to have helped him. I don't know if ballet lessons are in our future, possibly Irish Dance?
Shhhhhh don't tell Tim

Chillin in the lobby with his peeps at St. Pius



Playing in his favorite classroom section
while we talked



How cute are my ladies?









1 comment:

Mel said...

Finn also used a weighted pencil and that seemed to help. We also got him a balance board and a therapy ball to use at home to strengthen his core.

Glad to hear K is ready to go next year!