©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jan 31, 2009

My Sweet Indulgence


Tonight Tim and I have a "Stay at Home" date. I put my new 600 thread count 100% cotton white sheets fresh from the dryer on the bed. It is a simple luxury sometimes expensive, but well worth it. I can't buy any sheets with a lower count, but someday may venture into the 4 digit thread count.
While I was doing that, Tim ran to Starbucks for our favorite beverages a Caffe Mocha for Tim
Vente Hazelnut extra cream for me and hot chocolate for the boys.
Tim and I will drink our coffee in bed on my nice clean white expensive high thread count sheets
and watch Deadwood Season 2 Finale
Tell me we're not crazy, I dare ya






1 comment:

Mel said...

Sounds very sweet to me. Enjoy...you deserve it thread count and all!