©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jan 11, 2009

LET'S GO SKIING

We spent the weekend at Timber Ridge Lodge in Lake Geneva. Saturday Tim took TJ and Cal to Wilmot Mountain for a day of skiing and snowboarding. TJ met up with 2 new friends from middle school and they went off snow boarding together. Is my first born child really that old?I drove straight to the hotel with Karrick. We got the 2 bedroom loft suite that came with 4 water park passes for Sat and Sun and 4 lift tickets to the Grand Geneva Mountain skiing.

It was great to be able to hang just with Karrick. We went to the water park and game room. I love this hotel, brand spanking new and full of charm...not cheap

Sunday the boys skied at Grand Geneva (our hotel was part of Grand Geneva) and Karrick was soooooo excited to ski like "the brothers" for the first time. I was just a nervous bystander but had a great time watching my boys.


It was a great weekend vacation. Will definately go back to this hotel





Karrick jumping on the bed in the loft




We were on the top floor so we got the cathedral ceilings. The room was great 2 bathrooms one with big to person jacuzzi ,fireplace and balcony


The air temp at the water park was at least 90 degrees and the water was heated. I can't stand to be cold so this was made for me. I love the Dells but it was so cold at the water parks...freezing water and cool air. Shit, I am getting old









The look of horror on Karrick's face was priceless













No ski school needed...just dad
Tim was skiing competitively by age 4 and his parents have a condo in Keystone Colorado at the Keystone Lodge ski resort and spa. These boys
are following in dads footsteps
When we arrived home I went to hang up Tim's coat and pulled from his pockets no less than 7 hats, 4 pairs of gloves and a movie cameraLook at my Karrick go. I would baby him
not Tim just a shove and down he goes
















Check out my panic attack...arms a flayling


Here is my Karrick on the hill one step up from the bunny hill. He starts going too fast and heading for a small hut. Tim runs to save Karrick and in the mean time knocks him over. The only thing I can do is scream then laugh. Tim is filming this video. We don't have any video of TJ snow boarding because he went off with his buddies


1 comment:

Mel said...

This looks like such FUN!! Very cool hotel and family time!