©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jan 25, 2009

Everything New

My Sanctuary just keeps getting better. Tim and I went shopping and bought a new recliner, end table, rug, art work, lamps, new quilt, pottery and candles. We never laughed so hard as we did shopping. Our room now has a warm peaceful atmosphere and it matches! When I moved out of the house in 1985 I bought myself a bedroom set, 24 years later I still have it and wow is it outdated. We kicked most of it to the curb and only one chest of drawers remain. I must confess that this was all Tim's idea and I fought it tooth and nail. Tim, you were right and I thank you! I think us mothers have guilt when it comes to treating ourselves to something nice.
Next comes the closet, it's a nice size
walk in but could use some built-in
drawers etc.

The swag on the lamp clinched the sale for me. Yes, I even took down TJ's baseball pictures and hung actual framed art




Just a cool picture of Karrick




No comments: