©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jan 7, 2009

My 3 sons...our day in pictures

As I have said before Wednesday's for the McGinty's are busy. After TJ and Cal were safe at school Karrick and I headed downtown for a meeting at FORD. My kids agent Lisa wanted to meet with Karrick. We have been gone for 2 years so Karrick was just a baby when she saw him last. I know I'm being redundant, but the kid is just so cute full of personality. I just sat back and let them do what they do best. Lisa talked to Karrick for 40 min...well I think she listened for 40 minutes. Karrick just went on and on as though they were 2 old friends. He sang for her, but not until he made us all change room 3 times. He didn't like the chairs in the lobby, after he told Lisa exactly where his head shot needed to be displayed on the wall in the children's room he couldn't sing there...not with mirrors on the wall. The on-camera room was to small. With a chuckle we trotted off to the break room. He directed Lisa and I where to sit and moved a chair over for himself. He then sang for Lisa. She was very amused with him and insisted he be introduced to the ARIA agents Bob and Donna (TV/Film). Karrick sticks his head in the door and with a scream he slaps his forehead and runs out. He comes back in and declares "ohhhh, you guys scared me". Bob and Donna bust out laughing and I quote "OMG is he cute" It's a modeling agency, they're accustomed to cute so I take that as a huge compliment. I can't believe I didn't take pictures of all this.


Waiting for Lisa in the lobby with red chairs that he couldn't sit in and sing


After FORD Karrick and I headed to my office in Skokie for 1/2 a days work before making a quick trip to the store before...

Picking up Callahan and Ben from Cello at the middle school
then off to the train to pick up Tim



A new toy from the store


A fun picture of TJ and an executive decision by me not go to religion class... by now I'm pooped and will eat a bullet if I need to get in that car again

Karrick talking to his "girls" while looking at them through the window while standing on my new sideboard



The girls( neighbor Mona and daughter Samantha) looking at Karrick while they talk. Samantha is home from college for winter break and came to see Karrick when she got home. As Sam was leaving Karrick looks at her with all seriousness and says "I'll give you a call later" sure enough he called her an hour later and now they chat on the phone daily.

Sweet dreams everyone....it's 7:45pm and I'm going to bed




No comments: