©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jan 1, 2009

My Sanctuary


For Christmas Tim gave me my own sanctuary, a sacred place only for me. He bought me my very own computer complete with photo printer/fax/copier. The highlight is this gorgeous writing desk, just a stunning piece of furniture. In order to set up shop in our room, first we had to move Karrick out. Our bedroom is quite large 30 x 15. He was housed in a 10 by 5 foot nook in our room, just enough space for his bed, nightstand and TV. My dresser now occupies the nook. With an ache in my heart I had to let go of my baby. We have a finished attic just 5 steps up from our bedroom. It is roughly a 14 x14 foot room with a 6 foot peak. When we moved in Karrick was an infant and no way was I going up and down in the middle of the night to care for him. I'm just shy of 6 feet and can stand erect only in the middle, one wrong move and you're smackin yer head. Today we made the move. Karrick was sooooo excited to finally have his very own room just like "the brothers"as he refers to TJ and Cal.






Karrick new room with all of his stuff. He is very excited to pick out paint and wall decorations.










No comments: