©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




May 3, 2011

My little sand gnat

My little Karrick is now up to 45lbs 18% in weight and 48% in height so we are closing the gap. His cheek bones don't stick out and he has a tiny...and I mean tiny layer of chub that only I can notice


The Junior AA (7 yo) Sand Gnats finally began their game season. They are pretty darn cute and the coaches are pretty good. They take an honest interest in teaching the kids baseball.


Something about the look on Karricks face makes me smile


Love this, we had a man on 2nd and 3rd base. 3rd runs toward home but catcher and pitcher are ready to tag him so he's dodging back and forth, meanwhile 2nd base is now also heading towards home and he joins in on the dodge.



Some how both boys safety tag home plate...It's possible they may have run out of the baseline, but in AA the score is not kept....oh but the kids keep score in their heads

No comments: