©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 30, 2011

Christmas Day 2011


Christmas day we headed to my dad's house. Tim spent the day with his mom, so it was just me and the boys. 
I just love shooting my niece Lindsey, besides being absolutely gorgeous she takes an honest picture. She is very comfortable in front of the camera...no fake smiles or awkward poses. She just looks at the camera and pow!


Hard to believe that they are only 1 year apart.
 My Karrick is a peanut and Lindsey is tall




 Another holiday has come and gone. 
This year was mellow all around, which is what I needed. Sometimes it's okay to be all about me.
For New Years Eve we are hanging at home and playing board games... just the 5 of us. Alexis is on vacation for the next week, so it's time for TJ to get as much homework completed as possible as the semester is coming to an end. At the semester TJ will have missed 14 weeks of school and I'm not confident he will be able to return yet




MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 
FROM THE MCGINTY'S

No comments: