©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jan 2, 2012

Zero cooperation


My kids have long ago become tired of me taking their pictures and rarely cooperate .
The hat and scarf I originality put on Patrick the dog only to have him go immediately to Tim and try to hide under Tim's arm. Then he proceeded to shake violently...does the camera shoot nails? I don't know...

Tim told me I had better find a new subject, so off to Karrick's room. He was immersed in his Nintendo 64 racing Mario. I just put on the hat and scarf...he didn't flinch. I went and sat on the floor next to the TV and took some shots. I'm pretty sure he was ignoring me, but that's ok because I got what I needed



No comments: