©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jan 29, 2012

spur of the moment

 A last minute invitation found us meeting Karricks friend at Xtreme Trampoline in Carol stream. Karrick and Nico jumped for an hour and a half while us 2 moms got to sit down and just chat. I supplied the Starbucks....just what I needed. Marlene has a crazy life too. single mom, 1 child, owns a hair salon, finishing up getting her Masters degree while interning everyday at a not so local high school as a guidance counselor 





Karrick and I went straight to Callahan's basketball game where they suffered their first loss  :(

 Callahan #34 below is standing with his 12/13 year old classmates/teammates. Kevin his coach is like 6'3. My darling (going through puberty) growing son is just shooting up... holy crap! I don't write about him much because my mere existence mortifies him. Maybe a bag over my head and some duck tape on my mouth will smooth things over...I don't know

No comments: