©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Jul 23, 2013

Costa Rica in pictures 2



This little boy rode up and down the beach. One day he rode and picked up another boy for what looked like a play date. Always on the cushion bare footed 



Horses and dogs were everywhere
The man below said "Take my picture beautiful American woo-man"
So I took his picture

 this fellow live on the roof...he was very large

 Where I bought my cold bottle of Coke light (no diet) on the way to the beach. I think Karen and I bought out the towns Coke Light

outdoor yoga 




A puppy is play hide and go seek with it's mama





1 comment:

Mel said...

Coca Light is my all time favorite soda! Gorgeous pictures, Mary!