©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Feb 3, 2009

Boys...

Every time TJ goes to the Orthodontist I get the same report. His teeth are beautiful, but...always the "but" The but being "he needs to brush his gums better, gums better, gums better" I hear it in my sleep. I bought a Waterpik. The Ultra Waterpik, not the $20 one the $60 one. I always buy the cheapest, not this time. TJ response to my expensive buy " Wow, Mom thats a big step for you"

Only boys will fill it with mouthwash and make squirt guns out of it
Boys... funny little creatures











What's going on behind those Devilish eyes?





No comments: