©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Feb 3, 2009

Take A Picture

My friend Melissa tells me that if I don't have anything to blog about; just take a picture.
Here's my pictures. As I finished cleaning the kitchen last night I lit the candles and dimmed the lights. Oh the glow made my kitchen look so cute.
I couldn't capture the glow due to the flash, but still cute.



Still a work in progress. I've learned to do one thing at a time. Wait until I see that special piece and pay cash.
Next I am getting my granite counters and SS Appliances.

1 comment:

Mel said...

See...I was delighted to know a little more about your house! If you photograph in neutral you can capture the glow or the program setting with no flash...it can be tricky but works!