©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Feb 22, 2009

Week in Pictures


 Another week has come to an end. I know I'm not alone in asking "when did life get so busy?"
Time is just flying by, I am waiting for the day
I wake up and it is warm. Oh forget warm, Hot
I'm ready for HOT, hot and sunny
Our weekend was wonderful. The boys had friends over the majority of the weekend
and of course there was basketball Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Both Cal and TJ won their games, while I
socialized. 

The 3 favorite toys in the McGinty house: Moon Sand, Magnetix and Lego's.They pretty much stay in the living room. Cal and TJ had a sleepover at our house
last night and yes, the preteens were playing 
with the Magnetix. Hell, I play with it.
They were recalled due to kids swallowing the magnets, so Walmart
had them on clearance which I quickly scooped up multiple
sets. Great physics toy
Long over due haircut...Sooooo cute!
TJ made popcorn and melted way too much Butter. Where was his best idea to dump it?
Down the drain
TJ, TJ, TJ
I couldn't for the life of me figure out why the kitchen sink was clogged
this morning.
We have a garbage disposal...Everything is obliterated
before it hits the pipes. Tim removed the trap to find 3 inches
of solid butter. So Gross
He is now banned from butter, nobody needs that much butter.
I told him that's what his arteries will look like if he continues
not to mention what will happen to his waist line
The boys and their sleep over buds playing basketball in the snow.
It could be 30 below and these boys are outside
playing basketball ot jumping on the trampoline
 I don't have to stress about them playing video games
to long, it all evens out

My handsome little man Cal at his commercial audition, head shot in hand


Karrick's day to bring snack, so we made Rice Crispy treat cupcakes. 
Big responsibility when you are snack person.
In addition to the snack you
 1) count how many classmates there are
  2) describe and post the days weather on
the weather board.
                                                 3) Line leader all day.
        4) must hold back big curtain on stage in gym
           until all classmates have safely entered the
stage area. The stage has all the gymboree soft
climbing stuff

No comments: