©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Nov 1, 2009

Fabulous Sunday and Dennis the Menace



Like any family with school age kids, when a weekend day
happens to be free, it's as good as winning the lottery.
We hung out all day as a family. How often does mom take a kid here, while
slept's another one there. Not today. The sun was even shinning.
Lots of football (I will regret that tomorrow)
Tim is back from the trailer park and living the
suburban dream. Tomorrow he will hop on the train and head
downtown to his job in the financial district. I'm happy to say the
mullet, bare chest and cowboy hat are safely tucked away for another year

He even finished shaving his head


Left over pumpkins = target practice. My boys
love archery and are pretty good at it.
We have used our deck furniture more this weekend
in the driveway then the entire summer on our deck.

My cool photo of the day, makes you a little dizzy looking at it


Karrick marches over to my neighbor Paul
that is using his leaf blower and declares
"Real men use rakes"
Paul wide eyed replies "really?"
Karrick "and this is what a rake looks like!"
The guffaw that came out of my mouth could be heard for
miles
Don't let that blond hair, big brown eyed innocence fool you
He is Dennis the menace

I really enjoyed today, there was something special in the air.

No comments: