©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Nov 29, 2009

My favorite shots

TJ looks like an Angel




Steven Palm emailed me a few of TJ's good shots, 93 of them to be exact. Don't worry I didn't post all of them. A good model has many different looks which I think TJ nailed. For boys there is a little more challenge in mixing it up, because they don't wear make-up or drastically change hair styles. Some may wear make-up, but not my TJ

Love TJ's Olive eyes

this is a true to life TJ








Here's TJ's edgy look, maybe GQ in 4 or so years













TJ was so comfortable in front of the camera, he just moves. TJ wants to get more into the TV/film side of the business. He is too tall to model  for the kids division and needs to be around 5'11 to start in the teens/mens division.(they also like them to look a little more mature around 16/17)
At the rate he is growing 5' 8 1/2 at 13 yo and all legs...

No comments: