©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Nov 24, 2009

Kindergarten conference


My big brown eyed baby is not so little anymore
I just love his doe eyes

All my boys have the entire week off, which is nice. Callahan
and Karrick's school have parent teacher conferences.
Karrick's conference went great. His teacher said he has
a knack for numbers, all my boys excel in math.
Karrick is very sensitive and follows directions to a tee.
He is working towards reading.
Karrick is a thinker, he doesn't just belt out any
answers...everything requires thought

It was also the book fair, Karrick out of all my boys
loves books the most (mommy at age 45 doesn't have
 the energy that she  had 10 years ago)
 It can only work in his favor.
Here is another picture of his turkey taken with my
camera


I don't have the energy to go into Callahan's conference,
lets just thank God he has a high IQ

No comments: