©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Nov 26, 2009

Thankful for...

This year we headed out to Long Grove for Thanksgiving.
Everyone was kind of spread out this year. Tim,
myself and the boys, plus Tim's brother Brian ate dinner
with his parents. It was a very relaxing and enjoyable day.


Driving there I began think about my life.
I am in a place where I am very happy and content. I am
thankful for Tim and that our relationship grows
 stronger every day.
We have created the most amazing family.
Our boys are happy, healthy and smart fun loving kids.
They are honestly, just nice boys.
We have a nice home, very little debt and fantastic jobs.
We surround ourselves with good people, I am so
thankful for all my friends new and old.
I can honestly say there is nothing more I want
Okay, well maybe I would like to be 10 lbs lighter
 and  sitting on a beach, but whatever...


Karrick is thankful for his grandma whom he loves dearly






We had a great time eating and just enjoying
each others company by the fire

I got to wear my lovely necklace that matches
my Smokey Topaz ring.

BUSTED GRANDPA!
Lastly, I am thankful that I am off from work until
next Tuesday
(Love my job Rick, but sometimes a gal
just needs a few days :)..)
I am seriously looking forward to Christmas

1 comment:

Mel said...

Looks like a great day! My goodness TJ gets more handsome by the moment!