©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Mar 12, 2010

WELCOME.....Really?!



Last weekend when Tim and I were in Lake Geneva we hit probably hit every store in the downtown area.
Well almost every store. This store (above) had these little signs all over the door. When tim and I started reading them we were floored! I'm talking mouth open, speechless floored. We decided we would not enter this store due to the crazy signs all over the front, but I would however take a bunch of pictures.
This store was not a china shop, not a sex toy shop, not even a fancy boutique. It...maybe you had better sit down...it was a freakin toy store...yes, A TOY STORE!

Read each sign below



















yes, this sign above was posted twice

to add insult to injury, check out the parking lot...did I miss the candid cameras?


Why don't they just post a giant

"I HATE EVERYONE AND REALLY DON'T WANT YOU IN MY STORE"

sign


No comments: