©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Apr 22, 2010

Enjoying Earth Day


A beautiful Blue Heron captured my attention
I have the day off today and after I dropped Karrick off at school, I rode my bike to the park 2 blocks away. I have been uninspired in my picture taking and blogging lately. When I uploaded today's shots I was stunned at the beautiful colors. I had my zoom lens on and my camera set to landscape which helps capture the vibrant colors. It was so peaceful in the park...just me, the birds and the womderful sound of nature

Click on photos to see the beautiful colors

The pond has these beautiful red and yellow leafy plants...Is it a liliy pad?
Gorgeous whatever it is

reflection that looks like an oil painting without a photo editor
                                            


My Blue Heron
This duck kept doing dives

No comments: