©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Apr 5, 2010

A pretty girl

Penelope in her Easter outfit

My favorite tree
the boys with their baskets after a tough hunt. TJ's was up in the attic, 10 more minutes and he'd have a melted mess

No, Cal isn't injured. That's grandma's chair that Cal loves to pop wheelies in. The Easter egg hunt went on and off for 4 + hours we were able to locate 17 of 19 hidden eggs. Nice job Brian, it was tough


Cute cute puppy Patrick

I need my camera back! Once you go SLR you'll never go back to the point and shoot...I hate em, it's no fun taking pictures
My flash is being replaced on my SLR. I had to bring it to a specialty shop and I'm hoping to have it back by the end of the week. I think the boys are enjoying me cameraless

No comments: