©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Apr 24, 2010

some cool pictures




Karrick had pictures at 8:15  this morning; so after I took some shots in front of my house. There was a misty fog in the air and the dew was fresh. I just love the rose shot. I used my  55-250 mm lens with f/1:4- wide aperture and a fast shutter speed. It just blurred the grass into this beautiful green background. The tulip is crisp and dew kissed. What I love (click to enlarge photo) is the green reflection in the 2 dew drops on the upper right side of main tulip. Possibly my favorite shot ever.  I can't wait to buy a macro lens...I'm so inspired now






Lombard Lagoon

1 comment:

Mel said...

Pretty Mary! I especially love the new red leaves on the rose bush! Very nice.