©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Sep 24, 2011

a great day off


Wednesday I had the day off, so I picked Karrick up for lunch.... McDonald's in the park!
The weather was perfect and I got to spend some 1 on 1 time with my little boy
After I dropped Karrick back at school I decided to hit another park right by our house to snap some nature shots. Lombard is known for it's amazing parks filled with vegetation and wildlife 








That red bug is super creepy...have no idea what it is, but just check out those dangling legs...Yikes!





 Just a couple hours in the park can change a stressed out mom...what a gift



No comments: