©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Sep 24, 2011

My new toy



I got the most amazing camera equipment for my birthday, my favorite being the new

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens    that just came out

Holy cow it is freakin amazing! I haven't had time to watch the CD to figure out all the features and settings, but I'm sure these pictures will be the worst I ever take which is pretty good. It is hard to keep my hands steady that close up, but I also got a new tri-pod which is just a pole so a "uni-pod?" It's hard on the the side lines to use the tri-pod...the shot is gone by the time you get the legs set
Some other camera add-ons made for one spectacular present
Thank you so much honey!!!!!








No comments: