©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Dec 1, 2012

Introducing Mrs Jack Minister

I did not take any of these photos

On Thanksgiving Day my stunning niece Kristin married her Prince Jack at The Peckforton Castle outside of London. Jack is from London and they met at College in Boston. They now reside in London.  We were not able to make the wedding and when I saw all the beautiful pictures I had tears in my eyes. Tears of pride and joy and tears of sadness that I wasn't there to share in my nieces special day. We are having a tent reception this summer at McGinty Farm. Karrick was asked to be the ring bearer for the wedding, but we just couldn't swing it.

We love you very much Jack and Kristin and wish you all the Happiness in the world. Kristin you make a stunning bride. The Mcginty grand kids sure do have a monopoly on looks







No comments: