©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Aug 12, 2010

How I spent my day off

All I can say is....THANK GOD WE HAVE AIR!
everything went right out the window onto the deck
bleach, mask and gloves...my new best friends
organized chaos....have to itemize each piece of clothing lost, right down to brand
Thank God our deck is giant...can't sort in grass that is 2 feet high. We also lost the lawn mover
A bag of cement and I mean cement, not mix

give boys a hammer and they're always willing to help

love my little red wagon

surprisingly, the cement board wasn't wet (just bottom 2 inches) I did however have to remove the wet insulation and let the studs dry out. I need a new plan...maybe no insulation and just replace the bottom foot of wallboard. Who knows if this is a new weather pattern and not just a fluke (15in of rain in 24 hrs...2x in 2 years) or 2 times in the last 20 years
the big screen was spared

My pretty Patrick...photo by TJ

1 comment:

Mel said...

Nightmare. I can't even imagine.