©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Aug 14, 2010

My boy is a Ram!...a Glenbard East Ram

TJ survived his first week of High School football and he LOVES IT!
He practices 6 days a week (mon-sat) from 7:40-1:30 outside in this God awful heat. Today I got to pick him up and catch a glimpse of him in full pads....just as I thought...freakin adorable!
I was so proud to see my boy walking across the field carrying one of the teams water coolers in addition to all his crap. He just lights up when talking about the days grueling workout. Next week is the same mon-sat schedule, then I believe he goes to afternoons when classes start

Sweet Jesus!.....My boy is in High School

Do I even need to mention the hair?
Seriously?!

I do believe that larger person is one of the coaches

No comments: