©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Apr 29, 2013

filming day 3


 Our 3rd day of filming brought us to Highland Park on the lake front. It was cold but super fun. I only stayed for half the day. Below is TJ with the Director.
I know I am his mom, but I think TJ is just adorable. I did receive the same feedback from just about everyone on set



the extra's above







 TJ does the 50's well



This is Emilie with an "ie" she was hired to do hair and makeup for TJ. When Karrick introduced himself as "Karrick with a K" she responded emilie with an ie"
She was super cool and fun. she is also a jazz singer downtown


No comments: