©MaryMcgintyPhotography

©MaryMcGintyPhotography

630-863-1061
All photos on this blog are the property of Mary McGinty Photography (unless noted otherwise) photos may not be used or copied without my permission




Apr 26, 2013

the boy can work it


Karrick booked a fashion runway show. Tonight was the fitting and photoshoot. This little boy worked it like nothing I've seen before. He was so stinkin cute that I had to sneak shots and then OMG! I got caught and in trouble. K was so sweet while busting me that I felt horrible. I hid in the hallway while Karrick changed into his street clothes. I then heard K tell the rest of the parents "no pictures"  OUCH!
Everyone was sneaking pictures with their cell phones, I whipped out my Canon. The actual shots will blow mine away, I kept my flash off and the photographer's camera was hooked into the umbrella lights
I cant wait to see them








1 comment:

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.